We are searching for an experienced Service Design & Transformation Director to join a leading global software agency based in Central London whose accounts span across the Automotive, Fashion, Luxury Goods, Consumer Electronics and Pharmaceutical sectors. In this role the Service Design & Transformation Director will be responsible for the full marketing process, helping the client improve efficiency, effectiveness, speed and cost.
Here are some of the Key Responsibilities:
· Design and develop a transformation plan, based on the requirements of the full project scope.
· Ensure the transformation and programme plans align.
· Work with internal and external teams to ensure all workstreams have been identified and all transformation needs are covered.
· Define system and adoption plans and lead adoption programmes for pilot and rollout
What we need from you:
· Proven experience in change management and managing a programme of change within senior teams and global organisations.
· Proven experience of platform service design and rollout.
· Proven experience in negotiation, coaching, presenting and troubleshooting.
· Proven experience managing multiple stakeholders, agencies and departments.
· Ability to manage expectations of clients and key stakeholders at multiple-levels
In return our client offers a fantastic company culture, and they appreciate that with ambitious, motivated employees the business can go above and beyond. They invest in personal development, offer flexibility, and have a fantastic social network. They also offer the standard stuff too, holiday, pensions, discounts, family friendly benefits, social events and more.
Looking for someone new?
Looking for that next challenge?
Ready to Work With Us?
If you are ready to take the next step on your journey or want to find out a bit more about us, please get in touch and one of the team will get right back to you.