Senior Data Engineer
We have an excellent Senior Data Engineer role available to join a global digital & creative technology company, who produce cutting edge digital work for various top automotive, FMCG and fashion brands. Our client has been established for over 20 years and have offices throughout the world, staffed by top Data Analysts, Web Devs, Project Managers, Creatives and Product Owners.
The job is a Data focused role, supporting a CRM for a top global business. You will be involved in database updates, campaigns and reporting, plus have lots of involvement with senior stakeholders and digital teams.
- 5+ years in Data Solutions role
- Development and maintenance of CRM database solutions
- Systems integration of multiple products
- Support of code & data issues
- Client facing (meetings with clients)
- Ability to train people
- Ability to write technical specifications
- Experience of AWS / Azure
- Python knowledge ideally
- Step & Lambda Functions
- No SQL & SQL
- Big Data experience ETL / ELT
- Experience of Database Marketing
- Ideally have some experience in a software agency environment
- GCSE or equivalent (including Maths) and a Degree or equivalent is ideal.
This role is fully remote, offers industry leading benefits, including high quota holidays, gym membership, healthcare and much more.
If the above sounds of interest, please get in touch for more information.
Looking for someone new?
Looking for that next challenge?
Ready to Work With Us?
If you are ready to take the next step on your journey or want to find out a bit more about us, please get in touch and one of the team will get right back to you.