We are searching for an experienced Product Director to join a leading global software agency based in Central London whose accounts span across the Automotive, Fashion, Luxury Goods, Consumer Electronics and Pharmaceutical sectors. In this role the Product Director will report directly into the CEO and lead the business through the exciting next stage of growth.
Here are some of the Key Responsibilities:
• Define, represent and communicate the product strategy, vision and roadmap in alignment with business goals
• Inspire colleagues and clients
• Build outstanding client relationships ensuring challenges are converted
• Create and manage product finance plans
• Work closely with senior leaders in other areas of the business
• Lead, mentor and manage a team of product owners, within large off-shore development teams.
What we need from you:
• Previous senior management experience within a marketing technology business or digital agency
• Previous experience of consulting on complex marketing technology projects
• Must be an expert in MarTech
• Experience of developing strategic vision and converting into deliverables
• Proven experience running enterprise scale tech projects, and highly technical projects
• Experience with distributed software development teams
• Strong leadership skills
• Get involved approach to working
• Understand the dynamics of agency culture
• Proven experience managing global accounts
• Ability to spot opportunities for growth
In return our client offers a fantastic company culture, and they appreciate that with ambitious, motivated employees the business can go above and beyond. They invest in personal development, offer flexibility, and have a fantastic social network. They also offer the standard stuff too, holiday, pensions, discounts, family friendly benefits, social events and more.
Looking for someone new?
Looking for that next challenge?
Ready to Work With Us?
If you are ready to take the next step on your journey or want to find out a bit more about us, please get in touch and one of the team will get right back to you.