We have an excellent role available for a recent graduate to join a top global digital & creative technology company, that produce cutting edge digital work for various automotive, FMCG and fashion brands.
Our client has been established for over 20 years and have offices throughout the world, staffed by top Data Analysts, Web Devs, Project Managers, Creatives and Product Owners.
The job is focused on dealing with international clients, supporting a the Pre-Sales Manager and working closely with the technical teams.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience
- New graduates or those with a couple of years professional experience under their belts, ideally in the marketing technology space, advertising or similar
- Client Service and / or Account Management / or Sales experience a plus.
- Strong technical aptitude and willing to learn new technologies and processes
- Ability to work with Office 365 as well as presentational software such as Powerpoint or Keynote
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ideal candidates need to be solution oriented, process driven, fast learners, strong communicators and passionate about technology.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects at once Desirable but not essential
- Ability to craft promotional written content
- Marketing experience
This role is fully remote until post COVID, then moves to a 2 day week in the office.
There is a fantastic salary on offer with a great benefit scheme.
Looking for someone new?
Looking for that next challenge?
Ready to Work With Us?
If you are ready to take the next step on your journey or want to find out a bit more about us, please get in touch and one of the team will get right back to you.