Would you like to work with an organisation who designs and implements award winning technical solutions?
Our client has a passion for technology, and they are looking for like-minded individuals to share their passion and help them achieve their ambitions to delve deeper into AWS and other web technologies.
Working for a leading technology consultancy you will be responsible for overseeing daily devops tasks, managing support que’s and support requests. You will spend time problem solving and diagnosing system issues and assist in managing and improving support processes and tools.
What we need from you:
- Approximately 2 years previous experience in a devops / support role.
- Significant understanding of AWS services.
- Experience in Script writing such as possibly Python, Php, Terraform, Unix bash, Docker.
- Ability to view, search and understand log files in AWS Cloudwatch.
- Experience in SQL and other relational database technologies.
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networks.
- Experience with Linux or Unix operating systems.
- Understanding of Web technologies.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Computer Science degree or similar.
This opportunity is based in an exciting central London office, you will work within a friendly supportive team and become exposed to leading cloud-based technologies. You will also receive free training and exams for relevant certifications.
If this sounds like the role for you please get in touch today.
Looking for someone new?
Looking for that next challenge?
Ready to Work With Us?
If you are ready to take the next step on your journey or want to find out a bit more about us, please get in touch and one of the team will get right back to you.