Client Facing Project Manager
Our client's organisation exists to assist their clients in using technology and data to create a new future for their marketing. They achieve this by offering customer-centric, data-driven, profitable experiences, which help customers build new skills to face the demands of an ever-changing marketing landscape. Their clients can employ services like Transformation Consultancy, Marketing Science, Data Engineering, Customer Experience, and Marketing Technologies since they work at the convergence of marketing technology, data, and user experience. They've also built and managed its own Forrester-recognized Marketing Technology solution, which is used by 10,000 companies around the world.
They think that everyone deserves a career path that is suited to their own requirements. They are dedicated to providing a workplace that promotes a growth mindset for all of their co-workers. They might be bold in their approach if they want to leverage the most advanced marketing technology and data models. They are a well-rounded group of consultants, technologists, data scientists, and customer success specialists. Their common goal and ambition to transform marketing is what brings them together.
Someone with hands-on experience working in a marketing firm and directly with end clients would be ideal for this position. The project manager will be an important member of the team, working in small groups of 5-10 people. There may be times when the focus on delivery takes precedence over rigorous adherence to existing procedures, and we need someone who can rise to the challenge of delivering good quality within tight deadlines! Rather than abandoning procedure, we see this as a chance to "rapid prototype" process changes, bending the way we work in real time and learning from the results.
We need someone who is process and efficiency oriented and can keep the team focused on continual improvement, both in terms of how we produce output and the quality of the work we offer, as a long-term goal. To assure the cadence of planning and reviews, as well as the efficient use of resources, we now work within a framework inspired by, but not strictly adhering to Agile.
· Managing the planning and implementation of CRM projects across the globe and in Europe.
· Defining the scope and objectives of a project.
· Planning and scheduling project timelines.
· Responsible for the weekly status report and co-leading meetings, as well as taking action and keeping the project moving forward.
· Be a link to other teams disciplines, where we're working together on automobile launches, brand campaigns, and other combined projects.
· Manage CRM tools.
· Manage the financial reporting and billing procedure for "proof of delivery" on a monthly basis. This is a contractual need to guarantee that deliverables are transparent in comparison to contract specifications.
· As part of the team, you'll assess project success against benchmarks and share lessons learned or best practises with other teams, regions, or markets, as well as project managers.
Skills and Experience:
· PM (level 4) used to work in an agency environment with a sound understanding of Agile methodology.
· Experience of working on CRM strategies and project, ideally at a Global and Regional level.
· Used to working on a number of projects at one time and taking ownership of the client status report and co-running the weekly meetings.
· Be able to demonstrate a solid background in defining a project’s scope and goals, planning and scheduling project timelines, coordinating project teams, resource planning and allocation.
· Be used to running CRM projects end to end, be that creative, technical, or strategic and comfortable with being client facing.
What we need from you is for you to jump in and start solving problems. Repair them and strengthen your bonds. Create, invent, and manage innovative solutions. Make every effort to go above and beyond. Also, stand up for your own uniqueness!
Looking for someone new?
Looking for that next challenge?
Ready to Work With Us?
If you are ready to take the next step on your journey or want to find out a bit more about us, please get in touch and one of the team will get right back to you.