Our client's organisation exists to assist their clients in using technology and data to create a new future for their marketing. They achieve this by offering customer-centric, data-driven, profitable experiences, which help customers build new skills to face the demands of an ever-changing marketing landscape. Their clients can employ services like Transformation Consultancy, Marketing Science, Data Engineering, Customer Experience, and Marketing Technologies since they work at the convergence of marketing technology, data, and user experience. They've also built and managed its own Forrester-recognized Marketing Technology solution, which is used by 10,000 companies around the world.
They think that everyone deserves a career path that is suited to their own requirements. They are dedicated to providing a workplace that promotes a growth mindset for all of their co-workers. They might be bold in their approach if they want to leverage the most advanced marketing technology and data models. They are a well-rounded group of consultants, technologists, data scientists, and customer success specialists. Their common goal and ambition to transform marketing are what brings them together.
We strive to ensure that our client's firm is customers' first choice for marketing solutions and customer communications. Our mission is to be recognised as the best in class for technical innovation – as well as the firm that provides a wonderful customer experience for our client's customers.
This position is located in our company's data and technology division, specifically in the custom development team. Our client's company provides large-scale back-end database solutions and implements multi-channel campaign management tools like Adobe Campaign, IBM Campaign, and Exact Target, which are normally hosted and managed by a team of Service Delivery, Campaign Management, and email experts.
In support of our Creative & Media Agency, we provide web services around these solutions, integration to websites, back-office systems, and deliver anything from simple email templates to more complicated websites & digital applications, as well as independent tactical digital communication programmes. This position is part of the web application software development team, where you will collaborate with a team of developers to design, develop, and deploy new features and functionality for current apps.
The ideal candidate will be a doer, an original thinker, and someone who is prepared to try new things. Working experience in a marketing environment would be advantageous.
· Back-end creation of websites, web services, data processing, and API's / integrations, as well as maintenance and support (refactoring).
· Assist Project Managers in the project planning process (e.g., provision of estimates, risk analysis, technical options)
· Participation in the entire project life cycle (including pre-sales, analysis and system design, development and support if required)
· Support and collaborate with team managers in design, development, quality assurance, and operations.
· Be willing to travel (where necessary and permitted) to collaborate with client services and the digital production team in other RAPP offices or client sites.
· Attend customer meetings as needed to discuss and demonstrate technical and business solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
· ASP.NET, .NET Core, MVC (C#)
· Experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS/Azure) highly desirable
· Experience with AWS Lambda functions desirable
· Entity Framework, LINQ (SQL Server, MySQL)
· Experience writing/consuming web services
· TDD/BDD, unit-testing experience
· TeamCity/other CI, Git
· Jira experience
· Used to work directly with UX and Creative colleagues in an iterative fashion beneficial
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· CMS experience desirable, Umbraco CMS preferred
· Used to work in a fast-paced environment. Experience of Agile a bonus
· Ability to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of digital design, information analysis, business analysis, development, and QA processes
· Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and across multiple large-scale projects
· Computer Science qualification beneficial, but not required
· Strong social skills, client-facing communication skills, proactively taking authority for delivery and expectations management of clients, stakeholders, and senior team members
· Flexible, adaptable, positive “can do” approach, self-disciplined
Why don't you join us?
To submit your CV, simply click the ‘Apply' button.
We will be in touch with you soon!
Looking for someone new?
Looking for that next challenge?
Ready to Work With Us?
If you are ready to take the next step on your journey or want to find out a bit more about us, please get in touch and one of the team will get right back to you.